32 Inch | 1.3 ATA | 2 Person
Dual pumps boost inflation time and provide twice the airflow throughout the chamber. Designed specifically for the clinic, this model suits the needs of any medical office and patient.
Straightforward training and basic maintenance makes the Viateris 320 a functional part of any practice.
Main Body (bladder)
- 4 psi (1.3 ATA) operating pressure
- Durable double-sided 44oz. urethane coated polyester weave material
- Large ‘top loading’ entry allows patient placement using a lift system
- Dual air-exchange / regulator valves provide redundant pressure control
- Patented 2-zipper seal facilitates self-treatments
- Large external pass-through port
- Five windows incorporated into urethane shell
- Room light illuminates chamber interior
- Direct audible communication with patient
- Chamber carry bag
- Bolster set to cradle the chamber. Fabric covered foam construction matches chamber jacket.
- Chamber frame maintains form when deflated for ease of use and reduced inflation time.
- Mattress contoured to fit inside the chamber. Medical grade.
- 10ft. medical grade hose with dual pump diverter
- Analog pressure gauge
- High efficiency inline air filtration. Filters air down to 0.01 microns.
- Clean air compressor system – double-headed, oil-less, with built in cooling radiator
- Bladder: 38.0 lbs / 17.4 kg
- Compressors: 36.5 lbs / 16.5 kg
- Bolsters: 12.5 lbs / 5.6 kg
- Mattress: 11.0 lbs / 5.2 kg
- Frame: 29.0 lbs / 13.2 kg
Size (when inflated)
- Length: 93.0” / 2.36m
- Diameter: 33.5” / 0.85m
- Circumference: 107.0” / 2.72m
- Volume: 47.4ft³ / 1.34m³