21 Inch | 1.3 ATA | 1 Person
With newly refined valve ports that raise the calibre of durability and safety, the upgraded sleek style of the Solace 210 combines function and elegance.
Priced to be practical and designed to last, the Solace 210 responds to our fundamental goal – ‘Making Hyperbarics Come to You.’
Main Body (bladder)
- 4psi (1.3 ATA) operating pressure
- Durable double-sided 44oz. urethane coated polyester weave material
- Light & portable – folds for transport in its own carry bag
- Dual air-exchange/regulator valves provide redundant pressure control
- Patented 2-zipper seal facilitates self-treatments
- Extra-large patient viewing windows
- Larger external pass-through port
- Three windows incorporated into urethane shell
- Room light illuminates chamber interior
- Direct audible communication with patient
- Chamber carry bag
- Bolster set to cradle the chamber. Fabric covered foam construction matches chamber jacket.
- Chamber frame maintains form when deflated for ease of use and reduced inflation time (optional).
- Mattress contoured to fit inside the chamber. Medical grade (optional).
- 10ft. medical grade hose with quick-disconnect couplings
- Analog pressure gauge
- High efficiency inline air filtration. Filters air to 0.01 microns!
- Double head oil-less ¼ hp compressors with dual air intake filters
- Bladder: 27 lbs / 12.2 kg
- Compressor: 27.5 lbs / 12.4 kg
- Bolsters: 11.5 lbs / 5.4 kg
- Mattress: 11.0 lbs / 5.2 kg
- Frame: 18.0 lbs / 8.2 kg
- Length: 92.0” / 2.33m
- Diameter: 22.0” / 0.56m
- Circumference: 70.0” / 1.80m
- Volume: 20.2ft³ / 0.572m³