27 Inch | 1.3 ATA | 1 Person
Able to stretch out freely, occupants will enjoy the freedom of movement inside the chamber for a pleasant and comfortable treatment. Large and spacious yet small enough to fit into any room.
Strategically placed ports and valves offer not only ergonomics but also safety.
Main Body (bladder)
- 4 psi (1.3 ATA) operating pressure
- Durable double-sided 44oz. urethane coated polyester weave material
- Large ‘top loading’ entry allows effortless placement even with a lift system
- Dual air-exchange / regulator valves provide redundant pressure control
- Patented 2-zipper seal facilitates self-treatments
- Air pressurisation / depressurisation valve
- Larger external pass-through port
- Three large windows incorporated into urethane shell
- Room light illuminates chamber interior
- Direct audible communication with patient
- Chamber carry bag
- Bolster set to cradle the chamber. Fabric covered foam construction matches chamber jacket.
- Chamber frame maintains form when deflated for ease of use and reduced inflation time (optional).
- Mattress contoured to fit inside the chamber. Medical grade (optional).
- 10ft. medical grade hose with quick-disconnect couplings
- Analog pressure gauge
- High efficiency inline air filtration. Filters air to 0.01 microns!
- Double head oil-less ¼ hp compressors with dual air intake filters
- Bladder: 29.5 lbs / 13.4 kg
- Compressor: 27.5 lbs / 12.4 kg
- Bolsters: 11.5 lbs / 5.4 kg
- Mattress: 12.5 lbs / 5.6 kg
- Frame: 24.5 lbs / 11.2 kg
Size (when inflated)
- Length: 89.0” / 2.25m
- Diameter: 27.0” / 0.69m
- Circumference: 87.0” / 2.10m
- Volume: 29.5ft³ / 0.835m³