The Nutritional Solution for Circulation and Detoxification
Circulate and detoxify your way back to health.
Cellogie Optimize contains two tablets, one designed to help our blood flow and one designed to help the body detoxify.
The Circulation Tablet
This contains plants that have been shown to help reduce atherosclerosis (the build-up of plaque in the arteries) and protect blood vessels from damage.
In addition, they help with the integrity of these blood vessels. This allows for better tone and elasticity, which ultimately is responsible for better blood flow in the small capillary beds, where every cell is fed from.
The Detoxification Tablet
The detoxification tablet contains plants that have clearly been demonstrated to help the liver by both protecting the liver from damage.
It does this by enhancing the speed of the liver to metabolize and clear out dangerous chemicals inside the body.
These plants can have a synergistic effect on ‘turning on’ your own body’s natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory’ genes; thus causing a dramatic increase in protection for all cells in the body, not just the liver.
Combining the two products together on a daily basis provides a clear reduction in inflammation and free radical damage in the arteries, supporting better blood flow.
With this you get a higher level of protection inside the body from the dangers of pollution making it the perfect supplementation for living in today’s environment.
Cellogie Optimize Circulation Tablets
The Circulation Tablets contain prominent fruits and berries that carry key phytonutrients and flavonoids to help the integrity of blood vessels.
- Bilberry – regular consumption may reduce low-grade inflammation indicating decreased cardiometabolic risk in the long term. (Mol Nutr Food Res. 2012).
- Gingko – has both a protective effect on the blood vessels and helps to prevent the development of further arterial plaque build-up (atherosclerosis). (Atherosclerosis. 2011).
- Grape – has numerous flavonoids and other compounds which have powerful antioxidant effects. (Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2012).
“In the last decades, compelling evidence has suggested that regular consumption of these products may contribute to reducing the incidence of chronic illnesses, such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, ischemic stroke, neurodegenerative disorders and ageing, in a context of the Mediterranean dietary tradition.”
(Nat Prod Commun. 2009).
Cellogie Optimize Detoxification Tablets
These are plant-based phytonutrients, many of which are targeted to helping protect the liver.
They support the liver in its metabolism and excretion of toxic wastes, whilst also signalling to your body to produce its own endogenous antioxidant system.
- Desmodium – shows a significant protective effect of the liver. (Indian J Pharm Sci. 2011).
- Fumitory – has a powerful effect on protecting the liver. (Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2012) as does the Grape. (Acta Pol Pharm. 2012).
- Melissa – this gives an antioxidant effect which can help protect the body from damage. A recent study showed protection from radiation where oxidative stress and DNA damage had been markedly improved in radiology staff that were exposed to Melissa. (Toxicol Ind Health. 2011).
- Dandelion – protects the liver from damage by producing strong anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects directly on liver cells. (Am J Chin Med. 2012).
- Black Radish – has shown to reduce blood cholesterol levels. (J Biomed Biotechnol. 2012) and the “exposure to radishes produced significant induction of detoxification enzymes.” (J Food Sci. 2011). Black Radish is also a potent protector of theliver (hepatoprotective effect). (J Pharm Pharmacol. 2009).