Plant-Based Nutritional Support that Focuses on the Joints
The joints, and their surrounding soft-tissue and bones, are particularly susceptible to damage, inflammation and degeneration.
This could be from repetitive actions (repetitive strain injuries), weight-bearing stress, immune reactions, or just simply degeneration of cartilage and a condition known as osteoarthritis.
Cellogie for the joints contains plant-based nutrients that, combined, have been shown to provide a powerful anti-inflammatory effect on the body.
Not only can this formula reduce inflammation, but key ingredients have also been shown to help repair damaged tissue in and around the joints, even helping the repair of bone.
Of clinical significance, results have been demonstrated for osteoarthritis and other degenerative joint conditions.
Cellogie for the Joints Tablets
Each tablet conatins:
- Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) – this is often used in the supportive treatment of inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the skeletal system, (Phytother Res. 2012).
- Shark Cartilage – this is a biodegradable, biocompatible, nontoxic, non-immunogenic and non-inflammatory polysaccharide that may be used in treating rheumatoid arthritis.’ (Pharm Biol. 2012).
‘Findings demonstrate that shark cartilage have excellent anti- rheumatoid arthritis activities and thus have great potential as a drug for treating rheumatoid arthritis diseases.’ (Pharm Biol. 2012).
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) – has been shown to have a beneficial role to bone regeneration. (Cell Prolif. 2012). and promote bone healing. (Cell Prolif. 2012).
- Nettle (Urtica urens) – has shown to have a significant effect on the reduction of pain and inflammation. (Phytother Res. 2010).
- Meadowsweet (Spiraea ulmaria) – contains polyphenols which have significant anti-inflammatory effects on the body. (Phytother Res. 2012).